domingo, 4 de maio de 2014

Testing

HELLO!!!
Sorry again it's been a long time since my last post...I'm very busy studying a lot all these days.
I'll post two drawings today.
The first one I made for my drawing lesson. I created a perfume glass maybe...I don't know, LOL.
And the second one I was testing my perception of trying to draw a "pic"...It's a drawing inspired in a drawing from an Artist called Nettie Wakefield. I LOOOVEEE her and her job, she is an amazing artist and one day I want to draw like her *-*. She is famous for drawing the backs of people and other things...very original.
So ...


Like a said this second one was inpired in a drawing of a back made by Nettie Wakefield.

This is hers > Nettie Wakefield  

 And that's mine
Of course a made it in a short size.
THIS IS FOR YOU NETTIE
If you would like to see the fantastic job of Nettie you can see her site clicking here !!
Hope you enjoy!
Bye!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário